- For admission to Nursery, the child should have completed 3.5 years as on 31st March in the year of admission.
- Incorrect or false information will automatically disqualify the candidate.
- The registration form duly filled and received by the school office does not guarantee admission.
- The list of selected candidates is put up on the school notice board for the admission procedure to be completed within the stipulated time.
- A student seeking admission is required to produce the following certificates at the time of admission:
- Municipal Birth Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate. (For Admissions sought in KG and above)
- Progress Report of the last class attended.(Applicable for admissions in KG and above)
- Two latest passport size colour photographs.
The admission slip given by the office after completion of admission formalities, must be brought on the first day of school and handed over to the office.