The school charges a very reasonable tution fees and imparts world class education to all aspiring students. For detailed fee structure kindly visit the school or click the link below.
Fee Structure for session 2021-22.
- Parents are requested to issue cheques/DD in favour of RABINDRANATH WORLD SCHOOL and attach it to the school copy of the Invoice duly filled by
- Please write your Child’s name, Admission Number, Class and Section on the back side of the cheque.
- If the cheque is dishonoured by the bank due to any reason, a penalty of Rs 500/- will be levied as cheque returning charges along with late fee payment.
- Fees will be charged on a quarterly basis, to be payable by the 10th of every quarter, which is as follows.
1-10 April 1-10 July 1-10 October 1-10 January
- After the last payment date as mentioned in the invoice, fees will be accepted cash or DD only.
- Late fee as applicable will be charged @ Rs 50-00 per day (including Saturdays and Sundays).
- For online payment of school fees, kindly log on to parent dashboard on the school website s3.ap-south-1.amazonaws.com/shauryasoft.com or download Cloud9 school app.
- If fee is not deposited till the first month of every quarter, the name of the student will be struck-off the rolls and re-admission will be considered subject to
availability of seats and at the discretion of the Principal.
- Parents should not expect any reminder or re-issue of invoice from the school for payment of fee & dues.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- For any change in student data, parents are requested to submit their application along with required documents at the front office.
- For students studying in class X in our school and seeking admission in class XI, re-admission charges of Rs. 20000/- only will be applicable.